Most people starting up in business in in Sheffield and the surrounding areas of do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting.
Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team whom can help. At C Todd & Co we have the training and experience required to offer you the best advice to make the start of your business as smooth as possible, and to help you develop and grow a successful business in the long term.
Whatever your needs we can help.
Just bring to us your business ideas, in the early stages of development or as well developed plans, and we will help you to make your ideas a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projection, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue and Customs;
- deal with company secretarial issues using our efficient company secretarial computer software;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements;
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
For more information of how we can help turn your business ideas into reality please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial free consultation.